Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

Looking for Employment!

9 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
LostThyme
Ritratto di LostThyme
Iscritto: 16 Giu 2010

Hey, I'm looking to get into the Guild. I replied on the call for help on the MOUL forums just a few hours or so ago, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here. You can put me to work pretty much anywhere. What positions are still open?

Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

well, I believe the Guild master position is still open........ just joking;)

we have a list here http://www.guildofmessengers.com/forum/topic/open-jobs-gome, I think we mostly need people for the newsmagazine currently, but I am biased ;) just choose something that sounds fun to do!

maybe it is just me but suddenly lots of people I know become messengers, hmmm....

Theremin
Ritratto di Theremin
Magazine moderatorMagazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 18 Ago 2008

Indeed, I am a bit biased myself (LOL) but here is a list of Jobs for the Newsmagazine http://www.guildofmessengers.com/forum/topic/newspaper-return. I'm really looking for someone to help blutec either as a junior assembler or as a layout artist, and reporters are always needed. Post in that thread if something interests you, and feel free to PM if you have questions.

And by the way- Welcome to the Messengers!

LostThyme
Ritratto di LostThyme
Iscritto: 16 Giu 2010

Thanks for the welcome! I've replied in the newspaper thread. I'm also interested in the Cavern Criers program. Could I have more info on that?

And yes, Luna, we're following you. I hope you like us enough to endure us here, too.  :P

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

I sent you a PM on the MOUL Forums. Sorry if I didn't reply here but your post there was the first I saw. ;)

Sirlazurus
Ritratto di Sirlazurus
Iscritto: 16 Feb 2010

welcome to Guild of Messengers Losthyme

The Exelency of Desteny is Uru  and Discovery.

MY KI :   959586

white
Ritratto di white
Iscritto: 28 Apr 2010

I'm glad to have you with us, LostThyme.

I (and I guess, all of us) would be more than happy to see a new member in the Cavern Crier team. A nice summary of what a CC should do when on duty can be found here. If you can imagine doing that yourself, PM me and I'll send you the neccessary KI-mails (and arrange the badge stuff).

See you in the Cavern

white

n/d
Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

Hey it seems we have a volunteer as Helper-Coordinator for the Cavern Criers XD White?

white
Ritratto di white
Iscritto: 28 Apr 2010

Does that mean I may borrow Lynnutte's whip? XD

n/d
Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

eheheh, if she'll let you use it XD